Jan 7, 2011

8 AM...

Hello. I find myself to be not fully awake in this 8 am class this morning as my sleepy fingers try to type my first blog. As much as I attempt to convert myself into a morning person, on most days it is a lost cause. Because this bright and early morning class was my only option that would fit into my schedule, I will do my best into tricking my brain into thinking it enjoys being awake with single digits still on the left side of the clock. I will pretend that the blaring sound from my alarm does not make me physically ill, and I will drink as excessive of an amount of coffee as it takes to keep my eyes open and my mind from drifting back into dream world.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 203! I hope you can stay awake too! I'll try to be as entertaining as your Informational/Educational DJ!

    ReplyDelete